Kona Preview - October 8th 2011
Kona Ironman World Championships
8th October 2011
Distance: 3.8km swim • 180km bike • 42.2km run
teamTBB - Japan athlete racing
Name: Hiroyuki Nishiuchi
Birth Date: 13 Oct. 1975
Hometown: Hyogo Japan
teamTBB Team Member since: 2008
1. What is your goal for Kona 2011?
2. Have you raced Kona before? When and how did you finish?
2005 54th 2007 42nd 2009 49th 2010 47th
3. Best race in 2011? (so far- we know Kona will be great)
2010 IM Langkawi 2nd
4. What is your favorite race?
5. What is your favorite training location?
6. What is the best race-related advice you’ve received?
Brett said to me that don’t go hard, go smart.
7. What tip would you give to first-time Ironman Kona competitiors?
Should prepare for heat and humidity.
8. What is your favorite thing to eat on the bike and run during an Ironman?
9. What is your favorite thing to do when not training and racing?
10. Last great song you downloaded and the last inspiring book you read?
Music: Hey ya / Outkast Book : Kobo Abe / Woman in the Dunes
Find out more: http://www.ironmanworldchampionship.com/