Kona Preview - October 8th 2011
Kona Ironman World Championships
8th October 2011
Distance: 3.8km swim • 180km bike • 42.2km run
teamTBB - Japan athlete racing
Name: Maki Nishiuchi
Birth Date: 23 Apr. 1975
Hometown: Hyogo Japan i
teamTBB Team Member since: 2008
1. What is your goal for Kona 2011?
2. Have you raced Kona before? When and how did you finish?
3. Best race in 2011? (so far- we know Kona will be great)
2011 IM Korea 2nd
4. What is your favorite race?
5. What is your favorite training location?
6. What is the best race-related advice you’ve received?
Don't give up until the finish line even if you have to run slow just keep going.
7. What tip would you give to first-time Ironman Kona competitiors?
Be prepared for the wind, heat, and humidity. Enjoy the race and don't be scared.
8. What is your favorite thing to eat on the bike and run during an Ironman?
9. What is your favorite thing to do when not training and racing?
Watching Korean Movies
10. Last great song you downloaded and the last inspiring book you read?
Music: How gee Book : Keigo Higashino
Find out more: http://www.ironmanworldchampionship.com/